To be a prominent trade association that champions quality construction, safety, professional conduct, and provides leadership for positive change in the construction industry.
To provide superior programs and services that gives our members a competitive advantage, adds value to our clients, and enhance the lives of the industry’s employees.
The Association is the country’s foremost professional membership organization for individuals and companies whose primary focus is construction and construction related activities Belize and the Caribbean region.For more information on the association and the benefits of joining with us visit www.bcsp.info/.
A Quick Look at our Benefits
- Special discounts for members attending association held events such as specialized industry training and information seminars.
- Opportunities to sit on special association committees as well as being elected to the associations board.
- Access to discounts from various participating service providers.
- Apprenticeship and mentorship opportunities for Students.
- For Corporate and Individual members: Access toup todate industry news and insights, promotion of products and services and access to the brightest and best talent in the construction industry.
What you should know before applying for Membership
- Your application form must be processed and verified before you can qualify for membership. To further assist with this process, please submit your latest resume including work experience and projects you have worked on. If your resume is online, simply send us the necessary links.
- If you are applying as a company, please send us your company profile.
- Fees are renewable annually. Fees are due by end of January in each year.
- Allow 4 weeks for processing of your application form.
- Submit your completed application form and accompanying resume or company profile to email@example.com
Annual Membership Fee BZD $300.00
Annual Membership Fee BZD $200.00
Annual Membership Fee BZD $100.00
Annual Membership Fee BZD $10.00